Thursday, January 29, 2009

Color Me Stupid

This morning, Katy & I were trying to figure out what color "stupid" is. I said it can't be purple. She said it can't be red, green or blue. Then we got it... the color of stupid is polar bears & stripes!Yup. Not only did I bring two different socks today, I at some point decided that these two socks MATCHED and thus rolled them together. Color me stupid. :) (A fine demonstration of the difference between getting dressed at home versus not.)

Since I had my webcam up, I thought I'd show off the awesome Texas weather. I have been going entire days without taking off my outer layer. Damn it's cold!
By the way, Katy, I'm wearing red, green and blue today! Does that cancel out stupid?

4 comments:

MW said...

that's fantastic!

in your honor, i will wear blue today, and not earthy greens!

md said...

you're so cute!!

JohnF said...

That is not as bad as accidentally mis-matching different colored running shoes and not noticing until someone pointed it out in the middle of a work out.

SteveQ said...

Cold? It's been continuously below freezing for 32 days here in Minnesota.

My shoes match in color, but I'm wearing two different sizes today.