Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Koala Time

When Joe and I found out that we would not be able to move back home before Sydney was born, the thing that most disappointed me was not getting her nursery ready. Ironically, now that we are at home, she barely goes in her nursery anyway except for diaper changes. TMI? Well, we're trying to change that, but it's a process.

I've had the vision for her room since early summer. For the main koala theme, I ordered a wall decal from Etsy many months ago. Now that we are back home, we are finally putting her nursery together. This means it's koala time!!! Who knew that the adorable wall decals on Etsy were so much work? It took three people (thanks D!) and three hours... but the final result is awesome. I love it, and i hope Sydney does too!





But wait... there's more!!! Joe and I also selected these adorable Koala prints from Etsy that have the lyrics to "You are My Sunshine." We may or may not have sang this song to her many times a day while she incubated.

Lastly, I made a little koala mobile with leftover koalas from the baby shower.  (Thanks Angie, Lauren, Amy & Brie!)

No comments: