We didn't fight at all, and I was actually really sad to see them go. I wish they would move to Austin so I could see them more!
- Eating at Chuy's and actually not having to wait
- Watching my dad work at Spec's, and woo the store manager with his mad sales skills
- Thanksgiving tradition: Turkey Trot + Threadgills (Candied Yams = Yum!!) + Cowboys
- Lots of crossword puzzles
- 4 games of scrabble (I kicked butt. Sorry, Dad!)
- Breakfast at Magnolia and at Galaxy Cafe
- Going to the gym Friday morning and being the second person there out of 4 total.
- Watching our dogs react to Sweetie Pie, my parents miniature toy poodle
- Visiting Terry & Pat, and my mom buying us a cool metal bird we've been wanting
- Organizing all of our CDs & playing with our Ipod Shuffles
- Giving a bunch of my clothes to my mom, who now fits in them. She is looking very hip!
- Not fighting. No tension. No unease. Just happy to have my parents around.
I love Scrabble!!
Sweetie Pie in her new sweater my mom bought on Friday.
What's better than migas and french toast at Galaxy?