Monday, November 05, 2007

Are Mondays really this good?!!

It's funny how I don't dread Mondays. In fact, I oftentimes look forward to them. And so goes an awesome Monday today...

6:00am - arrive at Gold's Gym downtown for a nice upper body workout. Got a really cool indirect compliment, heard by one woman talking to her friend: "Did you see that at one point, there were only women in the free weight area? And they weren't wussy women, either - they were the real deal."

7:15am - breakfast at Kirby Lane. Yum!!! (I managed to resist the pumpkin pancakes today, but I am SURE I will be back for them soon.)

8:30am - start of an awesome day at work

11:30am - lunch with Leslie, Amy & Glenda at Banzai. Obviously it was great to see them & hang out. I felt like I hadn't seen any of them in weeks.

4:00pm - meet Scot @ the Veloway for a nice 21 mile ride. Great weather, great company, and my legs actually worked!

6:00pm - veggie stir fry for dinner and some downtime.

8:55pm - finish blogging, finish emailing, celebrate that I took my work inbox emails down from 46 to 7 (WOW!!!!) and head upstairs to work on the days crossword puzzle.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BEING IN AUSTIN!!!!!!

(For the record, I resisted the urge to go to Houston tomorrow. My coworker is making the day trip.... and I almost joined him.... but I resisted.)

No comments: