Saturday, May 11, 2013

Countries!

I have my parents and grandma to thank for my love of travel. From elementary school to high school, they sent me to eight months of summer camp, solo-trips to Ohio, spring breaks in Wyoming, work/play trips to San Francisco and England, and on a six week trip to Israel. When I was 20, I convinced them we needed a family trip to Paris and Rome over summer break. I guess the travel bug bit early!

My visited countries are starting to add up!

  1. Mexico
  2. England
  3. Israel
  4. France
  5. Italy
  6. New Zealand
  7. India
  8. Belgium
  9. Holland
  10. Ireland
  11. Scotland
  12. Switzerland
  13. Spain
  14. Hungary
  15. Austria
  16. Germany
  17. Morocco
  18. Czech Republic
  19. Portugal
  20. Denmark
  21. Sweden
  22. Slovakia
  23. Croatia
  24. Montenegro

That makes 4(5) continents: North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and arguably Australia if NZ counts? Even as I have friends (ah hem, Kevin) that have been all over the world, I'm really happy with my travels so far.

 

Looks like I need to head to South America next! Or Antarctica anyone?

 

No comments: