Friday, July 31, 2009

I may have to borrow this...

Keeping my Pearls Before Swine theme, this blog entry nearly had me on the floor laughing. (and perhaps it gave me an idea...)
Enjoy!

Something I Know I’m Going To Regret Admitting About My Cell Phone

Two things seem to happen to me a whole lot when I use my cell phone in the car.

Either (1) The battery fails, or (2) I lose reception and the call is dropped.

Out of courtesy for the person on the other end of the phone, I try to warn them in advance that I might lose the call either because my battery is showing it’s down to one bar or the reception in the area I’m driving through is bad.

It happens so often that people inevitably ask me why I don’t get one of those chargers that plug into the cigarette lighter, or switch to a carrier with better reception in my area.

It’s a good question, because while I know these annoying things happen to everyone with a cell phone, I think they happen to me more.

The reason I think they happen to me more is that whenever the battery fails or I lose reception, it is caused by me pressing “end call.”

Hey. At least I was courteous.

croc on phone

No comments: