Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucky me!

As I was running around campus this morning, I was pondering what makes me blog (versus the times I don't update this for days or weeks.)

Well, most of the time it's just because I want to put something in writing and then get it out of my head. Today, however, it's just because I am feeling blessed and want to share.

I am thankful that I have friends and family who will listen to me and talk me off the ledge and make me laugh and push me and carry me and just hug the life out of me.

I'm also thankful that I get to play with this little rascal every day. :)

Guess it's fitting that I'm feeling so blessed the week of Thanksgiving. But in all honesty, I feel like this every day. Lucky, lucky me.

1 comment:

meredith said...

big hug to you! I am so fortunate for you and all of our great talks!! So excited for next Thursday :)