Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tripods!

I think I'd be more upset than John if this really happened!


It's not news, but gosh I love the library. Just sayin'. Granted... lately I've been immersed in books from my childhood. Ones that I didn't even have to check out, thanks to Dionn. (I arrived at my hotel room in CdA to a super thoughtful gift of the book series we both loved as kids.) Anyway, I now have about 150 pages left of The Tripods Trilogy. It is so awesome. Better than I remembered, even.

Yeah, I'm reading "young adult" fiction. I'm not embarrassed. I love it!



5 comments:

JohnF said...

I never read the book, but remember sneaking to turn the TV on to late night PBS to watch the British tv show based on the books.

Slingshot said...

I loved that series! I haven't read it since I was a kid, I should go check it out.

erin said...

Feel free to borrow mine! I expect to finish it tonight! :) Not that I don't encourage using the library...

B said...

http://whyimangryatgod.blogspot.com/
A project to discover why you’re angry.
http://whyimnotangryatgod.blogspot.com/
A project to discover why you’re not angry.

Comment.

Jane said...

ever read The Giver? that's a favorite of mine... or A Wrinkle in Time?? ;)