Monday, May 23, 2011

Cabinets! Not Ugh!

It's a good thing I'm unemployed this summer. My day was consumed with looking at cabinets online and in person at Home Depot. Our cabinet person is awesome - awesome meaning we drive past two other Home Depots to get to her - and she worked with us for two hours today.  I would like to present the inspiration photos that led us to our choice of dark cabinets and light silestone countertops. 


While we are at it, here's the inspiration for the bar/wine area, too:

I'm excited. Yay for all day searching kitchen photos and stalking our cabinet lady Home Depot! Ah, the Summer of E is just as I planned!

By the way... I am most excited about the whole kitchen - the storage, the appliances, the layout. Joe is most excited about purchasing a kegerator which will live in the corner of the kitchen and have taps leading both into the kitchen and out to the pool. Boys. :)

No comments: