Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aloha Hawaii! Again! x2!

Here's a random assortment of other fun things we did in Kaua'i. Yippee for fun things! (And one creepy thing... as you will soon see...Wait for it... Wait for it...)
Did you think this was the creepy thing? Nope... just Joe in a canoe with a fruity drink. :)
That's my silly boyfriend thinking about the upcoming luau.
And that's Joe's silly girlfriend, also contemplating the upcoming luau.
Ahhh.... so cute, huh? (As if I would post the 10 pictures of myself that I hate! I mean, yes, we are adorable!)
Luau time. This reminds me of the time I took belly dancing classes and failed miserably. For the record, they did not fail miserably. Obviously.
Purple sweet potatoes. Am I in heaven? If heaven is a luau in Hawaii, then YES I AM!!!! (No this is still not the creepy part!)
Dolphins swimming alongside us during our Na Pali Coast Raft tour. There were hundreds of them, and I promise they were super playful even though we couldn't catch a picture of them in action.
CREEPY!!!!! We found this boat floating at sea. SOOOO CREEPY!!! We almost had to call the coast guard, but some guy claimed it was his over the radio. We all doubted it but didn't want to see what was inside. (Or, rather, we didn't want to wait for the coast guard to show up. But that sounds less creepy.)
Joe with a yellowfin tuna that he caught while deep sea fishing. As much as I would love to say that I took this picture, or even saw this happening, I was only about 4 feet away vomiting in a bucket. When Joe caught a shark (CREEPY PART II!!) I was so sick I couldn't lift my head to see it. Lesson learned = $88 is a ridiculous amount of money to spend being seasick for 4 hours and trying to get everyone to ignore you. Ugh. But yay Joe!!
Lastly, this is the fish seen above. Our hotel grilled it up for us and I must say - it was the most delicious fish I have ever hard. Hard to believe it was swimming in the ocean not 2 hours prior to us eating it. Next time I will sleep in and let Joe bring the catch back. Lesson learned.

No comments: