Monday, September 14, 2009

Mmmmm....

Yesterday was gearing up to be a bad day... one of those "series of unfortunate events" kinda days. It started with me feeling grumpy (lack of food, perhaps) and only got worse when half the electricity in my house went dead midway through my laundry cycle. My soapy clothes are currently hanging on a clothesline on my porch while my washer is still full of water. Tried to go to the Arthouse... and after finally arriving, it was closed. Doh!

So I had to stop and say, "No more! I declare this day better starting...NOW!" And better it got! And... it culminated in my first lobster experience ever. I never thought I'd be saying this, but I ate an entire lobster. One that I held... while he was alive. Uh huh... sweet little vegetarian Erin ate a lobster.
It was yummy.

Just sayin. :)

1 comment:

Shorey said...

Did he scream when you put him in the boiling water??? That is the reason I will never do it. Heard it once, and I was heartbroken.