Friday, September 25, 2009

Over Vegas

I'm not a Vegas girl. Nor is Carrie... which was good since we were traveling together. Last night we hit the Wynn buffet (Oh. My. God...YUM! The ocean called and they want me to bring their seafood back!) Then we went to the crits at the Mandalay Bay. We were both so tired that we left halfway through the pro men's race. We were going to go to the PowerBar party at Blush, in the Wynn, but after waiting in line for 2 minutes we opted to go upstairs instead.

And today, after roaming the show floor again, we had a few hours to kill. I hope Carrie doesn't kill me for saying this, but we spent our time riding the Monorail. We were looking for a cheesy double-decker bus tour, but couldn't find one. So we rode the Monorail. (It was kinda fun, though!)

Anyway.... we were at the airport ready to depart and return to lovely amazing wonderful Austin, Texas. Interbike was great - Vegas was Vegas - and we are ready to come home.

Yup. We are definitely over Vegas.

3 comments:

holly said...

I'm not a Vegas girl either. I had to go for a conference a few years ago. I too rode the monorail for fun. Sometimes the Bellagio has an art exhibit worth seeing.

I ended up going to bed early every night. Then getting up early and running on the strip. That was actually fun.

etg said...

Phew...glad you didn't decide to stay in Vegas!

Unknown said...

me either - never been a fan - but glad that your trip was a success!