Monday, September 21, 2009

Pain of Discipline.

I've taken a liking to twitter lately - @erininaustin by the way - and as I was pouring over a business plan and financial statements for hours and hours on Sunday, I saw this fantastic (and ever so relevant) quote:

We all suffer one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is that the pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of regret weighs tons
.

I'm all about being disciplined. But I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. It was bound to happen sooner or later... I mean, as much as I try, I'm not superwoman. Damn it!

Oh well... I'm okay with sticking my head in the sand for a bit. I know myself - I won't stay there for long. (I have to come out by Wednesday... the fabulous Carrie & I are off to show the world Grease Monkey Wipes @ Interbike in Las Vegas.)

1 comment:

wendyspies said...

you go girl!