Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Free Upgrade!

Life is sooooo good right now.

I'm in Houston tonight, and I feel like a princess. My original room didn't have working internet, phone or lights - so I was upgraded to the only room left at the hotel - a queen suite! And I get to watch a free movie - I'm going to watch Last Kiss, which I've wanted to see for a while now.

I also went out for dinner - and as I was deciding between Panera and SouperSalad (Yes, I'm adventurous, I know), I headed into TJMaxx to see if there were any cute dog dishes. $100+ later, I have a ton of new clothes and 2 new crossword puzzle books. (Who knew!?)

I opted for SouperSalad, and got the to-go buffet and headed back to the hotel. Now I'm watching Sex in the City (a treat, since I don't have cable at home) and eating some delicious blueberry bread and a salad, while chatting to Glenda on my laptop.

Seriously, life is SO good.

1 comment:

MW said...

we missed you at Aussies.
:(