Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Nothing too exciting to report, but since I use this blog somewhat as I diary, I figured I'd document the weekend.

Friday: Cycling study, lunch with Kerry, Kris & D, happy hour at Chuy's, downtown with Kerry & Tracy
Saturday: 1 mile in Barton Springs, 2 miles on the trail with Panther & Dash, 6 miles total (thanks to awesome company from Sadie), lunch at Hoovers, scout for AD bike route, finish website (thanks to online company from KP)
Sunday: Bodymarking and swim transition volunteering at CapTex, lay around, brief visit to Kegball, pass out by 9:00pm
Monday: Austin Duathletes long ride, hang out at Rogue, and paint paint paint! (thanks to the girls for your paint color help. :))

Yup, exciting stuff there. However, I gotta say that it was a really fantastic weekend. I completed my two main goals... the website (coming soon...) and painting my "office." I got good karma points for volunteering on Sunday. And most importantly, I rested a lot and got to spend quality time with my friends.

Now back to work...

No comments: