Friday, November 21, 2008

Magritte! Art! Yay!!!!!

Gotta love Google... it reminded me that it's Rene Magritte's birthday!! I love Magritte... he is one of my most favorite artists... ever! Kandinsky certainly gives him a run for his money... Anyway, I love what Google did today:
Here are some of my favorite Magritte paintings.





By the way, this scene in Thomas Crown Affair has to be one of my favorite movie scenes ever. It gives me chills and makes me smile every time I see it. (Nina Simone, who is singing Sinner Man, was the perfect music choice.)



Yay Magritte!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for coming! You were screaming your head off ! I hope you can talk today. I love Magritte too. Take December off and then regroup in January. It will be fun training with the whole group.