Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And I Wait...

I'm trying my best to be calm and patient.

However, my visa has not been approved. This means that the Spanish Consulate in Houston still has my passport, and I can't go to Spain until I get everything back with the approved Visa inside!

Best case scenario: it gets approved by Thursday afternoon, and I rush to Houston and pick everything up on Friday, and I am good to go.

Worse case scenario: It gets held up and I don't get to leave Saturday. Joe goes instead, hangs out at the our apartment, tours Barcelona, and I wait until it's ready and hope there are available flights to get me there.

Worst case scenario: It never gets approved. I kinda doubt this one, but I am thinking of it to make me feel better about my "best" and "worse" case scenarios.  They said it takes at least 3 weeks, but that was 4 weeks ago. I honestly went AS SOON as I could go, so I don't regret waiting or procrastinating. Sigh.

And so I wait....

1 comment:

Taline said...

It will work out. And I love the "Worldwide" change you made to the site. It's awesome and true!