Sunday, February 10, 2013

L'Aquarium Barcelona

Guess who made it to Barcelona, despite of Storm Nemo.  (Pun picture below! We couldn't help it.)
I met Joe at the airport ~9:30am this morning. Better for me than his original 7:15am arrival, but he had to add a few hours to his travel time so I felt kind of bad.  But at least he was able to get on a different flight and make it to Barcelona without too much trouble.

After coming back to the apartment, and giving Joe time to rest, we headed to a turkish restaurant we'd gone to early January and liked.  By the time we were done with our tasty doner plates, I felt like the temperature had dropped 10 degrees.  It was chilly! Neither of us wanted to spend too much time outside, so Joe proposed the aquarium nearby. Sold!

L'Aquarium Barcelona was a fun way to spend the afternoon. Here are some of my favorite parts.  Enjoy!






1 comment:

Taline said...

So glad he made it! And FYI, I have zero interest in the aquarium on my visit. :) Fish issues, I know.