Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BabyBird Guide & Other Ventures...



One of my most favorite things in the whole world is when a friend starts new venture.  Entrepreneurship is such an amazing experience, and to watch my friends start, grow, and succeed... well there just isn't much better.

BabyBird GuideMy super smart, creative, and motivated friend Tanya just launched BabyBird Guide.  From her site: BabyBird Guide, Knowledge in Bite-Sized Pieces, offers practical guides to life from business to travel, from wine to changing your life. It's like Cole's or CliffsNotes...but for life! 

I have loved offering advice when she asked, but now I am excited because I am going to write my very own BabyBird Guide! More details coming soon...  In the meantime, if the itch to go like her Facebook page gets you, I'd sure appreciate it. Or even better, buy one of her books.  I'm a big believer in supporting others, because all of that support comes back to you when you need it. 

*****
Speaking of entrepreneurial friends, I will be spending a weekend with three of my closest friends since I was a kid.
Rachel + Annie + Erin + Jenna, Los Angeles circa 2004
Each one of them has her own business, too!! Since I'm about to spend four days with them, I thought a shout out to each of their ventures is appropriate.

Meet Rachel, owner of Bliss Event in San Diego. 

 

Next comes Jenna, owner of the Mommy Pendant.
Push Present

What's a Mommy Pendant? It's the perfect push present for a new mommy... gorgeous, huh?
Single Stone Pendant Push Present

And lastly, Annie is the owner of Villager Yoga in Birmingham. 
Freespace



Seriously, my friends are entrepreneurial bad-asses.

No comments: