Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tim's Camera Works!!

Yeah!! Even though the screen is cracked and looks like it's oozing tar, Tim's camera works! These recent pictures are proof.

Amy, Julie, Glenda & me. I think it might have been almost a year since the four of us were all together. I like to think of our little circle as a bunch of FOMOmaniacs.

Joey, Maggie & me at the Pub Run. Joey was supposed to take care of us, but I believe I ended up taking care of both of them. Those crazy ironman people... they cannot be trusted!

Mike (Ostrich) & me in a staring contest. I am the reigning champion. No, I may not be the fastest runner or the strongest cyclist, but damn it - I can stare longer without laughing! Just look at Mike, he's weak I tell you!!!

Mike (Wiley) and me at Hickory Street. Ain't nothing sexier than a man with a blinky light on his cap.

2 comments:

MW said...

Ostrich is totally laughing already!

Anonymous said...

I don't ever recall promising to take care of you. Maggie was my designated driver and you got her drunk so I think you are the one with some explaining to do ;-)

But thank you for taking such good care of Iron Maggie and me.

-Joey