Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week 4 Workouts

I didn't feel comfortable running until Friday, but my foot doesn't hurt at all anymore. Last week was crazy at work, so I wasn't able to make my quality bike ride.

Total Run: 17 miles / 3 times (Goal = ?)
Total Bike: 10 miles / 1 time (Goal = 65)
Total Swim: 6200m / 3 times (Goal = 2 times)
Total Gym: 3 times

The highlights:
  • Being able to run again. Duh!
  • Swimming 3/4 mile at Barton Springs today. Phil said he overheard some guys say, 'That girl has a really good stroke." I've been working on it - trying to overcome my lazy elbows.
  • Friday morning run - it was so fun to have Michelle join our little run group.
  • The gym. I worked out with an unnamed coach of mine who said "You're only lifting 20 pounds less than me?! That's crap!" I took that to mean that I'm getting much stronger. At any rate, my favorite personal trainer has been giving me the "Looking good Girl!" whenever I walk in to the gym. Nice!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great to hear your foot is feeling better, and fantastic job on the swim and gym efforts this week! I think this week I might finally drag myself to Barton Springs...

Amanda said...

PS Yes, I'm not watching the Superbowl either, in fact I am about to head off to bed!

Mike said...

"...might finally drag myself to Barton Springs...?"

I have an opposite affliction.