Saturday, December 08, 2007

Badass

Sometimes you find friends in the most unlikely people. Ask me a year ago if I'd be thinking nonstop about two of my best friends and their insane weekend endeavors - I can't say I would have thought you meant Lulu & Wiley. But you never know how friendships are going to work.

I am so proud of Lulu for ROCKING the Sunmart 50K this morning. The fact that it took until 5:00pm to hear from her today was horrible (stupid I-Phone) - but when I finally did, I was just as happy to hear her report as if I'd have done the race myself. It broke my heart that I wasn't there with her in person. Stomp, Lulu.

Tomorrow I will be there, in person, for Wiley as he runs White Rock. I've watched him operate like clockwork all weekend. He is ready. He is going to kick so much ass tomorrow.

I feel so lucky to have Lulu & Wiley in my life. I feel so lucky to be inspired by them both.

4 comments:

Lulu said...

STOMP!!! (Its cowboy for I love you) You were there in spirit - I knew that all day!!

And Mr. Wilen is gonna rock Dallas tomorrow!!

MW said...

what the hell are we doing in that pciture? At the very least, what on earth am I doing????

Lulu said...

Erin and I are making Lulu Face. I am not sure what the heck you are doing Mike!

Jane said...

You all are amazing!