Monday, December 31, 2007

Year 2007 Workout Totals (or... to Alaska!)

Looking at my logs... I'm a little sad that I feel a bit short at my numbers. Not that I actually had any goals, but I do like nice round numbers. Oh well... here it is!

2007 Total Run Miles: 794
2007 Total Bike Miles: 2485
2007 Total Swim Miles: 68
2007 Total Gym Visits: 138

Total Distance Covered by Running, Biking & Swimming in 2007: 3,346 Miles.

You know where that gets me? According to Mapquest... it gets me to Juno, Alaska! (3,344.72 miles)

Total Estimated Time Working Out in 2007: 446 hours. (About 7.5% of my waking hours!)

Not bad, huh? Compared to Glenda or Lulu, I look like a sloth. But to the average person - I think those are pretty impressive numbers. I'm most proud of 2 things - how much better I got on the bike this year (when I actually trained) and being dedicated to going to the gym about 3 times a week. I definitely feel much stronger and healthier this year. I'm also proud that I got this done all while traveling at least 2 days a week the majority of the year. Looking back, I'm not as slothful as I thought. ;)

2 comments:

Slingshot said...

You rock, that is a ton of biking and the gym just makes me shake my head in awe.

JohnF said...

There's no slothing in them miles.