Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks, Houston!

I can't believe it... I am about to embark on my LAST TRIP TO HOUSTON IN 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really crazy to think about how much time I've spent in that city this year. I would guess probably a month & a half total for the whole year.

There were definitely some really great times... but I'm glad this is the last trip scheduled for as far out as I can see. The girl I hired to take my place is rocking, and thus... no need for me.

What will I miss about Houston?
-The people at & idiosyncrasies of the Four (three) Points
-Cafe Adobe's amazing margaritas
-Cafe Red Onion
-Empire Cafe
-Running at Memorial Park
-The MFAH (Museum of Fine Arts Houston)
-Breakfast at the Buffalo Grille
-Bally's on Dunston
-Stopping at the Bakery in La Grange
-Talking to my friends (primarily Tim) throughout the whole ride
-Time to learn about Roman and/or Greek History

Alas, what can I say as I'm about to head out?

THANKS, HOUSTON!

2 comments:

Suellen (Scout) Adams said...

I hate to tell you...but it is still 2007. So I guess you mean your last trip UNTIL 2008. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Red Onion, too. I think all of in Austin will be happy to have you around more :)