Saturday, August 08, 2009

My New Saturdays...

It's 7:50am on Saturday.

Pick any Saturday for the first 6 months of this year, and I would have been on my bike all morning. But not anymore. Now I sleep in on Saturdays. I do the crossword puzzle, I drink coffee, I check email and blogs and I rest. I meet friends for brunch, I go to the library, I work a bit and I feel fantastic.

I don't run. (Phew!) I don't bike. I maybe hit the gym if I feel like it, but with no pressure at all.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I love this life. I have so many big, fulfilling projects to work on. I have so many wonderful people around. I am so appreciative.

Yaaawwwwnnn.... Hmmm, maybe I'll even go back to bed now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that schedule and am currently following the same one;-) Enjoy!

etg said...

Love it! But I miss you on our rides!