Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rain Gauge / Obscurist (i.e. no creative title tonight)

So, I think it's now a proven fact that my mood is the my best known indicator of the weather.

Erin is happy = Sunshine!
Erin is moody/grumpy/hibernating/sad/etc = Rain!

As soon as it starts raining, such as tonight where I have no idea rain was coming, I send a text that says "OH! It's RAINING! Duh!" and get a "We should have known!" response. Seriously, if only I can tune in to how in tune I am.

*************

And in other news... I just learned about the 12 most annoying types of Facebook users, and I'm issuing a blanket apology to my friends because I have been such an "Obscurist" lately. (Defined: The Obscurist. "If not now then when?" "You'll see..." "Grist for the mill." "John is, small world." "Dave thought he was immune, but no. No, he is not." [Actual status updates, all.] Sorry, but you're not being mysterious -- just nonsensical.)

Sorry about that. Kinda. I promise in time it will all become clear. Maybe.
Mwa ha ha ha....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's okay. Obscurists are what the hide button was created for