Sunday, June 12, 2011

Be Great.

A few months ago, I was tasked to create a vision board. Honestly, I thought the idea was pretty ridiculous at the time, but I figured I would try it out.  After a bit of soul searching, I figured out my personal mantra: "Be Great."

I think my mantra is easy enough to follow. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it as best I can. This applies to anything and everything, and I just love the simplicity of it. Additionally, it serves as the overriding theme to my other themes of being empowering, healthy, successful, and deserving.
Back to the Vision Board. I haven't looked at it in a while, but I think it's time to print this baby out and put it over my desk. And... just because I believe that putting things out to the universe helps make them happen... I'm posting this to the blog-universe. 


No comments: