Thursday, June 09, 2011

More than I can chew...

Can someone please explain how it is already Thursday? I can't think of anything that I have accomplished this week... only growing my "to-do" list and matching it with an equally growing stress level. What happened to the Summer of E?! I honestly don't know how people who are about to start school and are still planning on working up to school start do it. I have been unemployed for nearly a month and I am having issues.

I have officially bitten off more than I can chew. I admit defeat!!!

By the way, how come it is so easy for me to write a blog post and so equally difficult for me to write a cover letter? Why are cover letters so hard? Why are resumes so hard? Why is my brain a pile of mush???

Oye! Maybe I need lunch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have NEVER been able to write a cover letter, even when I go on the internet & plagiarize (really just a few lines).

Figure out which items are the most important and discard the rest...the sky probably won't fall if you don't complete all items...just a thought.