Monday, June 06, 2011

Unemployed = Busier Than Ever!

Funny thing about being technically unemployed... I am busier than ever.  My days go by faster than they ever did when I was working, and yet I'm not even sure what I'm doing that fills them up!!

I have a to-do list by my computer that currently has 31 items on it. I'm not sure how I have accumulated 31 to-do items, but I have. Some of the more major things I am up to include: GMW, implementing a new marketing program for my dad's company, 2 consulting projects, my FSTG part-time job, helping GC Joe's kitchen remodel, a research study for a computer company that rhymes with smell, work to jumpstart my MBA program, volunteer work, and not to mention that I am staying as social as ever, reading a lot, and trying to recover from foot surgery. Oh, and there are of course other things like improv, toastmasters, scuba classes, and writing projects.

The thing is - I LOVE doing all of this. If possible, I would do this all the time! Minus the incredibly decreased income part, that is. :) I'm so excited about school... but I know the next 2 months will fly by and I'm not ready to lose them yet.

I'm trying to slow down but it's near impossible.

No comments: