Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun things about a kitchen remodel...

This morning, we made coffee in the bathroom. It is kinda convenient having the coffee pot, sugar, creamer, etc... right next to the toilet.

The other day I stepped on the dish drying rack in the shower. I didn't realize that was where we now dry the dishes.

The house is covered in dust. Every room, every piece of everything. Dust dust dust. Luckily my mom had supplied me with 10 years worth of swiffer cloths which can now be put to use!

I eat almonds for breakfast every day because we can't make anything else. (I really really want some scrambled eggs. Oh well, soon enough!)

I recommend doing a remodel when you're already in a boot. Built in foot protection!

I get to practice my toastmasters speech while contractors yell at each other in the background. Good practice speaking through distractions.

Alright, that's it for now. Carry on.

2 comments:

Jess said...

i recommend an electric skillet...you can make pretty much everything in it and they are not that expensive...we live on that when we re did the kitchen at my moms...

Kyle said...

You can also microwave scrambled eggs. For 3 eggs, I recommend 2 minutes, stir them up a little, then about 40-50 more seconds.