Saturday, August 20, 2011

Presenting... Joe's Kitchen!

Here it is! Here it is!!!! The first look at the fully remodeled kitchen, demonstrated with this before & after image:

Just to recap, we changed the flooring, cabinets, countertops, backsplash, paint color, appliances, and lighting while removing the popcorn ceiling, brickwork and soffets, and installing new water lines, gas lines, and electric.
Under and over cabinet lighting. (In the last kitchen, I would have been happy with just "lighting!")
Fancy wine area! Double Oven! Workspace! Wheee!!!
I'm so happy. :) I think it turned out beautifully and still sticks with the style of the rest of the house. I can't wait to get cooking! (Yes, yes, I mean I can't wait for Joe to get cooking. :)

3 comments:

MW said...

where is the kegerator? I don't see it.

erin said...

it will go in the corner soon... and there is a new plan brewing too. :0

Kyle said...

I'm surprised you got rid of all that brickwork... and the pepsi can from 1990.

The new kitchen looks great. Nice job.