Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Reading...

It's amazing how many books I can read when I don't have schoolwork to do! The best part is when I can download them for free from the library directly on my Kindle.

I thought I'd write down some of the ones I've read recently so I can keep track. I also welcome recommendations! I starred them if I recommend them. (For the record, my go to recommendation is Unbroken by Laura Hildenbrand. Best book I've read in many years.)
  • *A Fine Balance, Rohinton Mistry
  • *Shantaram, Gregory David Roberts
  • *Life of Pi, Yann Martel
  • *How Will You Measure Your Life, Clayton Christianson
  • Boomerang, Michael Lewis
  • Under the Banner of Heaven, Jon Kraukaur
  • The Awakening, Kate Chopin
  • Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn
  • *Sharp Objects, Gillian Flynn
  • The Night Circus, Erin Morgenston
  • Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Seth Grahame-Smith
  • *Thirteen Reasons Why, Jay Asher
  • *What Alice Forgot, Liane Moriart
  • Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy (in progress)
  • Band of Brothers, Stephen Ambrose (in progress)
In the queue:
  • The Piano Teacher, Janice Lee
  • Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  • Dark Places, Gillian Flynn
  • The Paris Wife
  • The Evolution of Capernia Tate, Jaqueline Kelly

No comments: