Friday, April 25, 2008

Just Can't Get Enough

What an awesome week! I really think that this may have been one of the most fun weeks I have had all year. (Funny, I thought that last week too! Reframe. Reframe!)


Monday: run with Holly, ride with D, Scrabble with Tony
Tuesday: swim with Kerry, A.D. quality run, post-run happy hour at J&As
Wednesday: quality ride, Dick Monologues at Hyde Park Theatre
Thursday: swim with Kerry, Chili Cookoff at Zilker, New Wave Sing-a-Long at Alamo


Oh my gosh, it has been busy, and it's not even Friday night. Thanks so much to my buds who joined me in Zilker Park yesterday for the Chili Slam. What a blast! I think D summed it up quite well HERE. Me & my girls on a 15 foot scissor lift in the middle of a 400+ person event, jamming to Flo Rider with beers and hurricanes in hand... priceless!

And for those of you who haven't been to a sing-along at the Alamo... WOW!!!! Singing and dancing with reckless abandon - freaking awesome!!! Mike, Kerry, Mike and I went absolutely crazy in the back row. The only thing missing was getting to jump on the trampoline and watching Mike W. compete in the "Take On Me" contest. (He made up for it later with his rousing rendition of a mariachi band on pedicabs.)


Next on the agenda: 1964 Beatles Tribute at Paramount tonight; long ride, long run, Young at Heart at Alamo, and at some point - hopefully - some sleep!


I just can't enough, I just can't enough!

No comments: