Monday, April 21, 2008

Keywords

Here are some keywords and search phrases that led people to my blog recently:
  • mongoose bag
  • what not to eat with grapefruit
  • where's our cake
  • longhorn frog
  • how do i get rid of grackels
  • how do mongoose work
  • john linnell stalker
  • kris panther
  • lead singer with arm warmers?
  • make me happy today
  • making coffee of ferrit
  • merman swimming outfits
  • my muscles feel like they are weakening

Most of the people bounce away within seconds, however the search "mongoose for warrior" had someone stay at my blog for quite some time.

3 comments:

md said...

I'd have to say the ferrit coffee was the best post!

KP said...

what NOT to eat with grapefruit!

Jane said...

oooh that's fun! i've been thinking about posting on the keywords that lead to my blog and you just beat me to it.

I think this is very interesting ;-)