Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shotgun!

Someone has been taking rides in my car. I saw him yesterday as we were unloading my (dionn's) golf clubs. He literally slithered up my back tire and under my car. I freaked out, of course, and ran around the parking lot like a little girl.

Then tonight, when I got back to my car after road trip up north, a waiter came out and said, "Miss, you probably won't believe this and I don't mean to scare you, but I noticed something slithering up to your car while I was on my smoke break."

I responded, "Yes. I believe you. It was a huge snake, huh?" To which he responded, "Yes!!! You might want to tap your breaks quite a bit on the way home to make sure there is, uh, nothing stuck!"

Ewwwww! I managed to freak myself out so much that I dropped my phone UNDER my car when I got home. Lovely. The snake has a car (home) now, I guess he could use a phone too!

4 comments:

MW said...

916-9177. Is the number to Herpeton exotic pet store on South Lamar and 71ish.
I'd call them and ask them if they're willing to take a look.
or I guess the zilker/Barton animal center over by the botanical garden. Because if you don't, you can kiss me as a friend goodbye! I'm not getting anywhere near your car. HATE SNAKES!!! With a passion. Give me all the spiders in the world... Speaking of... Gotta go run the spider trails!

Kris said...

Normally my car is the animal magnet (coyotes, family pets, birds, etc.), but a snake??? Yikes!!!!!

You've had some random stuff with your car lately. Did someone do some weird voodoo thing to your car?

Kellie said...

The hair is standing up on the back of my neck from reading this post! If that happened to me I would have to sell my car. No doubt about it....

I Am Not Hysterical said...

this post has 'Freudian' written all over it.