Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Thoughts

I am so thankful that the sun is back out in Austin, Texas. I am so thankful that it's Friday. I am full of happy thoughts today!

This afternoon I will be working at a golf tournament at Star Ranch. Dionn has graciously offered to join me (luring her with a bottle of Spiced Captain helps!) so we will spend our day hanging out
in the sun on the golf course. Can't beat that!
The one thing I have been managing to maintain is my workout schedule. Last night's brick was awesome. (Thanks, D!) 32 mile "easy" ride - and yeah, my easy rides are finally getting back to a respectable MPH - and 3 mile run. I was feeling good on the run, or perhaps I was ready to be done, but I managed to push it a bit. Minus a huge head start and a stoplight, D didn't catch me until less than half a mile to go. We ended the evening at Zen under a gorgeous night sky.
That makes 26.5 miles running, 32 miles biking, 3800m swimming and 1 gym this week. And it's not even the weekend! I admit, my legs are tired. Trying to kick in the pool this morning was difficult. So much for an easy rest week!
I am so excited about this weekend. ART CITY AUSTIN is HERE!!!!!!!!!
Alright, off to get ready for the tournament...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am part of the I am installation :)

Are you going to the ACA stuff ? I think I'm going to head along.