Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Melvin

In lieu of recent events, I've (temporarily) adopted the neighborhood cat.

I was thinking that this cat adopted me. I thought he liked me. However... evidence revealed today leads me to believe that I am wrong. Turns out he likes Kris, who apparently fed him while I was away. Thanks, Kris - I have a cat now! ;)

I originally called him Sushi, the neighbors call him Stinkbug, but Jess coined him Melvin and I think it fits just right. We'll see how long this lasts...

In other news, yes - I do wear my coat inside while I am working. I'm always cold. And no, my nose did not fit into this picture. It is really big. OYE.

7 comments:

Shorey said...

Yay! Melvin! He looks like my Lucy!

MW said...

Looks to me like he likes u plenty!
Or maybe he just wants more dog food.

Jess said...

pesky melvin!

jmiahj said...

Yay for kitty cats! He looks very appreciative.

Jane said...

he iz a cutie.

Dionn said...

Melvin has been very persistent in trying to adopt you....its been over a month long process has it not?

HI MELVIN!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Have you seen BIG OYE ? It is an amazing glamorous blog for all the movie reviews and celebrity news of pets etc. in Bollywood.