Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Green!

My last accomplishment of 2008... the walls are painted, art is hung, and my nest is ready. I love it!

So, I'm ending the year on a positive. Last year at this time, everything was completely up in the air for me. For 2009, I *think* I have a better grasp of what's in store. It'll be fun to look back at this post in a year to see how far things have come.
Thanks for following along this year... it's been a journey, for sure! And with that... from my freshly painted green room... Happy New Year, people. Come on 2009!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing stuff in your Blog,, I enjoy reading it. Hope you have a great 2009 and CDA,, here we come!

Slingshot said...

Nice! I like the color

Jane said...

your bedroom looks great! Happy new year Erin!

holly said...

I LOVE the green!!!