Monday, March 02, 2009

analyze this...

My close friends keep telling me I overthink and overanalyze everything. I think they may be right.

So... guess what I'm doing about it. Yes, that's right. I'm overthinking and overanalyzing why I overthink and overanalyze.

I'm driving myself crazy. I wish my mind would just SHUT UP.

Seriously. I need a break.
_________________

In other news, my injury from December is back - except it switched legs. I should be rolling and icing and healing, but I'm not. (I actually caught myself analyzing all the reasons WHY I'm not. If only I spent that much time getting on the foam roller, I might have a shot at nipping this injury a bit quicker. Sheesh.)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

oh E! sorry about your injury.
....and I miss youuuuuuuu, I need my E fix.
<3