Thursday, March 05, 2009

How It's Supposed to Be

My friend Barbara and her family left Texas two years ago and moved everything to New Zealand. Her son, Andrew, did a triathlon this past weekend. As I was reading this, I couldn't help but think, "This is how it's supposed to be."

A kid's perspective on triathlon.

"There might be bad parts, but usually when I do something like this I have a whole lot of fun."

Quite insightful, little guy! However, this is what really lit me up: "I passed like 5 people at the beginning, but once we went around one of the corners a kid smacked into me and I fell off my bike. I got right back on and started biking again."

I love it. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Erin, thanks for checking up on us and including Andrew's words of wisdom. You are awesome. I must read more.