Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bye Bye, Barcelona

I'm minutes away from leaving the fabulous apartment on Sant Pere Mes Alt and heading to the airport.  My month-long Eurotrip is about to start! Which also means, it's time to say goodbye to my home for the past four months.  It's bittersweet of course, and I'm not exactly ready to leave. 

Over the past few months, I have truly fallen in love with Barcelona. I found my favorite places to walk, to run, to eat, and to be.  I suspect I will never live in this city again, but I am forever grateful that I had this time. I won't ever forget it. I will certainly be back.

As with everything, it's time for a new adventure now.

1 comment:

Taline said...

Bye sweet apartment! E, I can hear your sadness and am sorry I'm just seeing this post. Happy adventures to you!