Tuesday, April 02, 2013

White Space...

I am glad that I'm done with school and have a few days in Barcelona without any plans.  Why? I have travel to book!

First, I got to book a trip to the island of Mallorca with Angie this upcoming weekend. Yay Angie!!

Second, I wanted to book the first leg of our great European Adventure! As you can see, I've been pretty busy. Thank goodness for TripIt. (Granted, I'm not sure why it names the trip the way it does. It's clumping countries together!)

Even though we have rail passes, I have learned it still helps to have options open and a general plan to follow.  As of now hotels are booked to look like this:
  • Copenhagen (2 nights)
  • Hamburg (day)
  • Berlin (4 nights)
  • Prague (1 night)
  • Overnight train from Prague to Krakow
  • Krakow (2 nights)
  • Overnight train from Krakow to Bratislava
  • Bratislava (day)
  • Vienna (3 nights)
And then onwards to Salzburg and Bavaria before heading to Croatia... Phew!  Notice there is still White Space in my TripIt. So many more options ahead!

No comments: