Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random Things I Like

Just a few things that I am really digging right now:

1) G-U-M flossing sticks. I never knew flossing my teeth could be so easy... I love these things!

2) Aquis Quick Drying hair towels. For anyone with a lot of hair, these things work wonders. It used to take hours for my hair to get to a state where I could dry it, but now I'm home free. (Well, kinda. It still takes me 30 minutes. Sigh.)

3) Lasik - It's been 6 months, and I gotta say that this was one of the best things I've ever done.

4) Sleeping in. Screw waking up at 5:30am to work out! :)

5) http://www.retailmenot.com/. If you are ever ordering online, go here and see if you can find some type of deal. I never ever EVER pay full price for anything I buy online, thanks to this.

Okay, back to my day....

No comments: