Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rough Life, Day 3

I could have taken a picture this morning from the Steam room at 24 Hour Fitness. Or, drinking coffee at Austin Java downtown. Or, from the most amazing old tree in the middle of this awesome park I like to visit. Or, from El Mercado where I gorged on margaritas and enchiladas.

But the only time I actually pulled out my camera phone was at Shady Grove, where I had lunch with Dionn and Kerry. And because Kerry is a big whiny baby, I'm posting this awful picture instead of the cute one of the three of us. :)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

margaritas and enchiladas....it was fun!

Suellen (Scout) Adams said...

OK, this has been rolling around in my head, so I'm gonna say it. I am glad that you can do these things, have time to work out, etc. but I am also incredibly jealous.

You see, while my job is reasonably flexible, I work 60+ hours a week. Take yesterday...I began at around 9:30 am and wasn't finished until 11:30 p.m. including 2 meals while I was driving between Kingston. RI and Worcester, MA to teach a class. I slept for about 5 hours and am up preparing for an afternoon meeting.

And before the Half it was all I could do to squeeze in 10 hours a week to train (though I readily admit to loving it). Don't get me wrong, I really love my job, But...yeah...I'm jealous.

Oh, and enchiladas...YUM!!!