Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sing A Long!

I could not be more excited about two upcoming sing-a-longs at the Alamo.

Thursday night: Michael Jackson.

November 13th: 90's Pop/Rap. To cite the lovely Lulu:

Stop. Collaborate and listen.

Every once in awhile there comes an event so monumental that no man or woman can pass it up. That event is coming on 11/13 at 9:30PM. Yes my friends, as hard as it is to believe, the Alamo Drafthouse Downtown is bringing us.....

90’s Pop Rap Sing-a-long

Will Smith. MC Hammer. Vanilla Ice. Color Me Badd.

CAN YOU ASK FOR MORE????

I love Austin so much. I love that I have crazy friends who want to join me for this stuff. I want to go bust a move right this minute. Come one... come all!!! (Just putting it out there!)

6 comments:

a.maria said...

that is seriously tempting. :)

Lulu said...

HELLLLLLZ YEA BAAAAABY!!!!!

Damn it Erin! I just got over my Pop Rap hyper from yesterday and now here it is back again.

Speaking of....Tag Team back again.....

Anonymous said...

I'm totally in for one of these...Blythe posted something on T3 about the MJ Sing Along, but I guess no one ever got tickets? I think I'm more likely to know more of the 90's stuff...'...little in the middle, but she got much back!'

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

I'm thinking the 90s rap is too good to pass up!!! It was clearly the Vanilla Ice reference

Barbara said...

Tried to comment on thriller entry...no va. But, it just reminded me that Austin is the coolest town in America.

Missychel said...

tickets still not on sale yet:(