Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Erin in the Eighties

You never know what random picture might pop up on Facebook! This one cracks me up. I feel okay laughing because I don't look like this anymore. Frizzy hair. Glasses. Braces. Awesome sense of style.... Yeah, it's amazing I still talk to my parents for letting me go out in public like this!Anyway, this was taken at my childhood home away from home, Greene Family Camp. This is Amy, who I still keep in touch with today. I was always jealous of her awesome plastic shorts. :)

4 comments:

SleeplessInSeattle said...

I'm laughing because you say you look nothing like you did back then and everyone says I look exactly the same...and I still wear my plastic shorts when I go swimming!!

Priscilla said...

Too cute!

Yvonne said...

Too too funny! I have a pretty funny picture(s) of me back in the day too. That gives me the idea to post mine too, hope you don't mind me copying. I might have you topped :)

Carol said...

I never bought that outfit for Erin. She must have borrowed it and she is responsible for her own sense of style!

Mom