Monday, February 23, 2009

Procrastinating

I walked into my office this morning to find that nearly everything had been moved. We've completely rearranged the whole place - which is cool - however there are now boxes and stuff everywhere. The one exception... no one had touched my office! (That's probably ultimately a very good thing!)

I have the biggest single office in my company (i.e. space-wise, and I don't share it with anyone); however it is filled with desks, a copy machine that doesn't work, a mini fridge that doesn't work, and piles and piles of stuff to be recycled. So... the crew went to work and moved stuff around. But now I'm sitting amidst piles of junk, files, promotional items, etc... and I don't wanna do anything. I feel like Maggie with her move! Chaos! Chaos! Ahhh.... retreat!

So... why not procrastinate organizing and blog instead?!

Here's something fun to share - I framed my new art this weekend. Usually I take my stuff to this awesome framing studio, but Saturday I decided to go to Michael's and give it a go myself, within a tiny budget. Here's the finished product - I love them!!Unfortunately, I have no wall space right now. So these are sitting on my piano. This was about all I accomplished this weekend. (These plus a stable coffee table... yup, that was about it!)

Okay, I guess I should go make sense of my office. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

md said...

thanks for coming to my chaos party!!

SleeplessInSeattle said...

They look awesome! You could be a professional!