Sunday, January 13, 2008

Get it Now?!

The Apathy Monster:It’s so boring up on Cranberry Mountain. Boring and soft. It’s like a big carpet up here. Mmmm. Maybe there won’t be any hikers today. Isn’t there another monster up at the top anyway? Why is he even here if I have to stop everyone? He really should earn his keep. Maybe I could say I got outsmarted. Maybe I’ll make a little sign to scare the dumb people away. Most of them just want to hike anyway, right? There’s nothing to steal on this mountain. This comfortable, comfortable mountain. It won’t hurt to just take a little break.

Go ahead Kenny et al. Comment away. I see how it is.

4 comments:

Kris said...

HA HA HA!!!!

Rabbit said...

Oh, I get it! Soft, comfortable mountain. Thanks for the clarification.

md said...

why is that hicker on your.....

MW said...

...and then they wonder why you don't show up to things.

i like your shirt.