Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekend...

What a fun weekend!!!! After some quality time with 2 books and 3 crossword puzzles on Friday night, I managed to pack as much as possible into Saturday and Sunday before falling asleep at 8:30 last night.

Saturday was spent visiting Tim in the hospital, going to the gym, meeting friends for lunch at Doc's, shopping for a formal gown (a la Krissy) for an upcoming work event, visiting Tim again, running around my neighborhood, and celebrating Dionn's birthday. I remembered how awesome it is to be a girl on 6th street - you don't have to pay for anything. I also discovered that the Taco's at Angie's (on 7th Street) are the best I've had in Austin. Lastly, I discovered that 3 hours of sleep is not exactly enough if I want to be competent the next day. I think this picture is very funny - it was Dionn & Kerry's attempt at making me look sexy. It makes me laugh because I look like such a dork.

I planned on meeting Jeff & Scot on Sunday morning at 8:00am to run the Dam loop. Woke up at 7:36am, and somehow still managed to meet them. It was a pretty easy run and I was glad I didn't stand them up. Afterwards, I had one of my favorite meals in Austin (grilled veggie alajambre at Guerro's) and did some house stuff. Finished the day with blueberry pancakes at Kerbey Lane with Maggie and was seriously was in bed by 7:00pm.

Skipped the gym this morning and opted for couch time, a bit of reading and coffee (much needed morning stimulation!) before going to a market research study about athletes and sunglasses. ($125 - hell yeah!) And since then, I have been working well past 2:00pm. I've decided to be productive this week. :)

That being said, I'm going to head to the gym soon!

4 comments:

Dionn said...

YEA for Saturday night! That was tons of fun! And I am SO IMPRESSED that you got up and ran the next morning.

Ahh...it must be nice to be young. Sigh.

Lulu said...

Ms. Hot Commodity!! Aww yea!!

Thanks for letting me wake you up at 4:30AM (after bitching you out earlier in the night) and driving me home. You are the best!!! STOMP!!

Maggie said...

I heart having pancakes with Erin!

Panther said...

I love yay!