Thursday, January 24, 2008

Who Knew...

Over the past few months, I have formed friendships with people I otherwise never would have expected to become close to.

Funny how life works out that way. You could be casual acquaintances with someone for nearly four years, but then something clicks and going a day without talking seems crazy.

Personally, some of my closest friends are people I never expected to be friends with. Yet something clicked (be it a drunken pub run, a casual conversation outside an office building, or some goofy mannerism and a shared disgust at a $.25 tip.)

I love my friends. I will do anything for them. In turn, they do anything for me. I like the way that works.

There is one new friend who has helped me out tremendously lately. I never really knew her that well, but she has gone out of her way to make my life easy recently. I don't know what I would do without everything she's done for me. So, thank you girl. I wish the best for you in your new endeavor, however you're always free to come hang out with me if you want!! ;)

So, sorry I'm being vague. I am just feeling very appreciative of the people in my life lately and wanted to share.

No comments: